Hm.
Ok.
I'm not a professional blogger, hell, this is only my 3rd day in keeping a blog so I don't really have much of a say in the girl's situation but I do know something about privacy.
Firstly, I believe that the moment you sign up to anything on the internet, you are agreeing to offer a part of yourself to the world wide web. It doesn't even have to be your identity, it can just be your IP address, a picture your possessed or even a piece of writing you uploaded. Anyone can access it and use it for their personal gain. Even a number of employers use social networking sites to know more about their employees or applicants (The Age, Debra Erdley from TribLive and Brad Cooper from Phys.org).
Blogging can leave you vulnerable to anyone from the internet. Whatever you post or talk about, people will collect and store for their personal use. It is up to you how much you're willing to expose yourself. By creating this blog, I am allowing anyone read my thoughts and opinions and slander me for it but I am willing to take the hit. For you, my friend's Facebook friend, it was you who created the blog and granted free access for everyone to know you.
That is why we now have privacy settings. We change our privacy settings and voluntarily choose the extent people can access our information. Don't want people to check out your profiles? Turn up your privacy on high. Sure, people will still find ways to access your information but at least you did what you had to do to protect yourself.
By the looks of your Facebook profile, you look my age (well done with the privacy settings by the way). Woman, you are not a teenager. If you were underaged, I can see how your lack of knowledge and experience led you to this unfortunate event but you're not. You have enough life experience to understand the risks and consequences of your actions. I am sorry that you were a victim and felt the need to delete your blog but I hope you can walk away and learn from what had happened.
Ultimately, I have no right to say about the girl because I don't know her directly nor should I be telling off victims of the internet but there will always be creeps and nasty people on the internet. You can never get rid of those type of people so you, as an individual, have the choice to avoid them or face them.
Pokemon?
So my Magikarp-turned-Gyarados is now a level 30 and for some reason, it still has 'Splash' as his first move.
This is extremely frustrating because when I want to hurry battles up, I tend to spam with my A button. At those moments, I don't pay attention to the screen so all my Gyarados is doing is flailing around and dying.
Oh wait.
'Flail' is actually a different move. Ok.
So my Gyarados just flops around and dies.
I'm thinking of teaching him a TM move...
Oh wait.
'Flail' is actually a different move. Ok.
So my Gyarados just flops around and dies.
I'm thinking of teaching him a TM move...

No comments:
Post a Comment