Wednesday, 20 February 2013

Lugia, are those arms or wings...? You're still cooler looking than Ho-oh anyway. Ho-oh, how do you pronounce your damn name?!

OOH ALSO I GOT MY DS CHARGER YAAAAAAY
(Thanks to the private seller at Wiley Park. I got lost on the way back from that place, I got stuck at Villawood station for half an hour then at Cabramatta for another half an hour...)

I wanted to restart my Pokemon Soul Silver so I had to delete my old save.

Before I erased my old save, I had one last look at all my pokemon. I named all of them based on the Final Fantasy/Kingdom Hearts franchise hahahahaha. My Typhlosion was named Squall and my Ampharos was called Yuffie. The only one who wasn't named after a game produced by Square Enix was my Slowking who I named ShimuKen after the famous slapstick Japanese comedian Shimura Ken. 

I didn't go far with my new Soul Silver game because all of a sudden, I got sucked into the Ace Attorney and Zelda series. 

I already finished Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney but while I do have Justice for All (2nd game), I decided to start on Trials and Tribulations (3rd game). The storyline isn't messed up and I still know what is happening in the recap and flashback moments so it doesn't matter, does it?
(I squealed at the Waiting for Godot reference in the dialogue about Godot: 'some people spend their entire lives waiting for his appearance' haha. Love Godot by the way, awesome character).

I admit, I have never played a Zelda game for longer than three hours. I have started Phantom Hourglass and I am hoping I can finally see the appeal of this highly appraised franchise.

No comments:

Post a Comment