I borrowed a copy of Hanks' Australian Constitutional Law 8th Ed to my readings during my break and during the time that fat textbook was in my bag, it crushed my netbook. I knew there was something fishy about my netbook because this is what it looks like now.
![]() |
| Netbook sitting on the object that killed its screen |
It's still alright though, I just have a smaller screen to look at, no biggie! Jokes, I can't see a thing :(
Had my first Australian Constitutional Law (from now on, ACL) lecture. The subject coordinator/lecturer was a pretty chill guy and took us through the subject outline and clarified the confusion between the 8th or 9th ed that we should be getting. He said it's fine if we use the 8th ed so that's good.
The online participation, that's worth 20%, does come across a bit different and weird as he explained we have to be involved in the discussion boards on the UTS Online then print our ten best posts for an assessment. It's been on the subject outline for ACL for a few years though so I don't think there had been many complaints about this part of the subject.
I'm reading the first chapter of the Hanks' textbook and, I don't know if my brain is still in a holiday mood but, I don't understand a word of it. That's all I can say since I've been reading the same paragraph about unconstitutionality four times over and over again.

No comments:
Post a Comment